San Francisco Fleet Week is an annual event that celebrates the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps. The week-long event features a variety of activities, including ship tours, air shows, and concerts. This year’s Fleet Week will take place from October 2nd to October 9th.
One of the most popular events of Fleet Week is the air show. The Blue Angels, the U.S. Navy’s flight demonstration squadron, will be performing on October 6th, 7th, and 8th. The air show will also feature other military aircraft, such as the F-35 Lightning II and the V-22 Osprey.
In addition to the air show, Fleet Week also offers a variety of other activities. Visitors can tour ships from the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps, learn about the latest military technology, and meet with service members. There will also be concerts, food trucks, and other family-friendly activities.
Here are some of the most popular Fleet Week events:
- Air show: The Blue Angels will be performing on October 6th, 7th, and 8th.
- Ship tours: Visitors can tour ships from the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps on October 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, and 9th.
- Concerts: There will be a variety of concerts throughout the week, including a performance by the U.S. Navy Band.
- Food trucks: There will be a variety of food trucks on site, serving everything from burgers and fries to tacos and ice cream.
- Family-friendly activities: There will be a variety of family-friendly activities throughout the week, including face painting, games, and crafts.
Fleet Week is a great opportunity to learn about the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps and to show your support for our service members. The event is free and open to the public. Fleet Week is a great event for the whole family. With so much to see and do, there is something for everyone.